- A local delivery fee of $10.00 will be added to each order, for each address.
- For deliveries outside our local delivery area (Lincoln), this fee may vary from $18.00 to $30.00, please call for specifics on out of Lincoln orders.
- We offer same day local delivery if order is received before 2:00, some exceptions made, please ask.
- We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it, please ask.
- Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
- Our deliveries are made throughout each day between 10-7, some days are busier than others, please note that the driver is often still out delivering after the shop hours are closed at 4-5pm. If a specific time is needed please let us know.
1451 O St., Ste. 100
Our shop is open from 9:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. (normally 5:30, shortened due to CoVid), Monday through Friday and from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturday. We do deliveries Monday through Saturday. Our deliveries start going out around 10am and we deliver until they are all out, sometimes that being AFTER the shop is technically closed. Depending on the business of the day the last deliveries could be made by 4-5 or by 6-7pm. IF IT NEEDS TO BE DELIVERED BEFORE A SPECIFIC TIME PLEASE LET US KNOW! Occasionally we have to close early or change our hours and we post that on social media or google page.
We are closed on Sundays.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, July 4th, New Years Day, Memorial Day
- Our shop delivers everywhere in the Lincoln area.
- We also have some rural delivery available, fees for outside of Lincoln range from $18.00 to $30.00. Call for specifics.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. If the substitution is substantial or changes the look of the bouquet, we will call you.
Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays.
In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
We specialize in the following servicesUnique Plants
- European/Dish Gardens
- Unique Florals and Plants
- Modern/Contemporary Floral Arrangements
- Gourmet and Fruit Baskets
- Gift Baskets
- Greeting Cards
- Locally Made Product Flowers/Art/Candles/Vases/Chocolates
- Sympathy Work
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
- House Account
- Will Call In
Abloom proudly serves the Lincoln area. We are family owned and operated. We are committed to offering only the freshest floral creations, from unique to traditional with an abloomish flair.
Everything is backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one.
That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect. Let Abloom be your first choice for flowers.
- If you have any questions or need more information,
- please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us directly at (402) 435-6937.
- We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
- Abloom 1451 "O" St., Ste. 100 Lincoln, NE 68508